Thanks for stopping by and a big thank you for leaving a comment

Sunday 27 March 2016

Made by Joey #105
String : Roman numeral 5 by Joey
Tangles:
Pais - Mikee Huber
Coil - Sue Jacobs
Puf - Carole Ohl

Unfortunately? there are no rights and wrongs in Zentangle - but I do not like the way Coil turned out (because I made a mistake). My Pais looks OK to me, but I am not a fan of it. Perhaps practice will make better (perfect)? And beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Wow, I am lyrical today, must be easter weekend? I am not a writer and English is not even my home language.




3 comments:

  1. I love the black ink underneath the white! Makes a really lovely coil! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coil looks great! The contrast manages to balance out the composition that's mostly Puf. It's really a successful piece. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and I was just going to say I liked your coil. Beautifully drawn tile.

    ReplyDelete